I have been using VS for Database Professionals ("DataDude") since it was in beta. I went though withdraw for about a month after RTM because I was on a Software Developer MSDN account, but don't fret, you can easily switch between MSDN versions (at least around the time of renewal). VS DBPro has lots of cool features, but my favorites are Schema and Data compare (and having an easy way to put my DB in source control). Now I can easy figure out what has changed between my production and testing database and let VS do all the work of generating a script to update the schema for me.
I did run into a big problem today though. I was trying to add a new table but accidently clicked "Exclude from project" for the entire Tables folder! I added the files back in, that part was easy enough, but none of the table were showing up in schema view or in a schema compare. After some trial and error I figured out that if I saved one of the *.table.sql files as an empty file, then put the table definition back in and save again VS would "reparse" the file and the table would show up in schema view. That wasn't going to fly though, I have way too many tables for that. After digging around the validation DB and the project directory I found the solution. Inside the project directory there is a file called <Project Name>.bin. Just close Visual Studio, delete the file, and reopen.
VS is smart enough to recreate the file and all my tables are now happily showing up in schema view.